A first-rate environment for exceptional companies
The WarndtParK: the new economic zone appropriate for your company. Coming here to settle your company is making the right choice for the future, selecting a tailor-made site with a great potential, giving to your business the hallmark of innovation and positive distinctiveness.
- 36 ha of plots (larger plots can be subdivided on request)
- a strategic location
- a remarkable environment
- a modern concept
- a multi-functional platform promoting innovation and efficient work
The WarndtparK will be a showcase displaying businesses that are nature-friendly, dynamic, innovative and inventive companies, in short businesses that are deeply rooted in their time and turning to the future!
The main principles :
- High environmental quality of the WarndtparK will be maintained and enhanced: the building land plots are laid out in in clearings opened in the forest. The specificity of the environment had been preserved and biodiversity maintained whereas the businesses will enjoy an exceptional setting
- The phased schedule has been applied to delineate the plots of customized sizes, on a basis of a program combining flexibilityanda step-by-step development according to demand.
- The WarndtparK will host – in addition to economic activity – recreational areas, services, shops and housing. This mix is known as conducive to enhanced vitality and social exchange..
Assistance, support and animation
A wide range of incentives for establishing activities are available to businesses.
The Regional Planning Grant: The Warndt Inter-Municipality is classified as a priority area at French and European level. It is classified as Objective 2 Area and therefore eligible for European funds and also for the Regional Planning Grant (PAT)
Tax exemption (conditional):
- Exemption from Taxe professionnelle [business tax] for the creation of new companies (under specific conditions)
- Exemption from Taxe professionnelle [business tax] and Tax foncière [property tax] when taking over a company facing financial distress.
Different agencies provide assistance and monitoring when companies settle in thye area. The Economy Department of the Warndt Inter-Municipality will organize a round table bringing together all partners contributing to economic development in Département Moselle and then help you identify the most attractive incentives open to you.
The various partners are :
- Moselle Développement (Département Moselle)
- AGEME (Development Agency Eastern Moselle)
- CDR(Resource Centre)
- The LORRAINE Region
- Chambre de Commerce (Chamber of Commerce in département Moselle)
- Chambre des Métiers (Chamber of Trades in département Moselle)
The coordination of activities will be ensured by informal meetings twice a year with all members involved in the WarndtparK Programm.
- Excellent road service – ideal position along the border
- Grants for new companies – assistance coaching and facilitation
- Invest in the WarndtparK and live close to your business: privileged access to the Waldstadt 3 plots – live differently
Crafts and industrial activities
Plots available – can be subdivided upon request – Size from 3000 m².
Price of land plots from 25€ /m² (before tax) for an branch of industry
Leisure time activities and services
Plots available with preferential location along side the central lane – adaptable to the needs – Size from 500 m².
Prices are negotiable.
Plots available – can be subdivided upon request – Size: from 4000 m²
Price from 40 € /m² (before tax).
Services and leisure facilities closeby
Offering efficient integrated services
Due to the investments that have been made continuously for many years, the Warndt Inter-Municipality provides a wide range of first-rate community services that are both reliable and convenient.
The multi-use centre offering day-care service for children between 3 months and 6 years is a fully renovated structure well-equipped for the nursing and education of the young.
The department for extracurricular activities takes care of older children and teenagers.
Water, electricity, sanitation are managed by the Community or associated entities (private suppliers or Municipal electricity board).
As they are considered as a component of public services, the tariffs are kept under control throughout the French territory.
Household waste collection is based on the multi-stream system, so that, by encouraging adequate sorting and recycling, the costs of processing can be maintained at a reasonable level.
The local TV Channel provides practical information that local residents find very useful.
Among the most attractive sites, we can mention the Water Sports stadium with its diving tower and leisure pools or the Multi-media Library (see Site de la Inter-Municipality – Site of the Media library ) which also offers an exhibition hall, a movie theater, a reading room….
The density of clubs and associations – over 100 – facilitates socialisation and community spirit.
- Culture (17 associations)
Music, drama, folklore,…
- Sport (32 associations)
basket-ball, boxing, cycling, chess, dancing, football, ju-jitsu, judo, karate, swimming angling boules, diving, tennis, shooting, volley-ball,…
- Leisure (9 associations)iking, patchwork,…
- Clubs (9 associations)
- Miscellaneous (35 associations)
carnival, parents’ associations, health-care,…
Wide range of restaurants, shops and supermarkets for every taste and budget.
Tourism in Département Moselle : www.moselle-tourisme.com
Sports et Leisure-time :
Music and Dance academy : www.creutzwald.fr/culture-musique
Cultural centres in Creutzwald : www.creutzwald.fr/site/tourisme-foyers
Baltus Le Lorrain Hall : performance hall, suitable for ceremonies, sports… More
- shows (concerts, galas, artistic evenings) :
seating up to 1450 or 3000 standing places
- events: seating capacity:
up to 1000 places
- sports :
capacity : up to 400 places (bleachers)
- meetings, assemblies:
capacity: up to 1000 persons
Gymnasia : www.creutzwald.fr/gymnases
Water sports stadium: www.cc-warndt.fr/tourisme-nautique
Recreational lake : www.cc-warndt.fr/plan-eau
The City of Creutzwald has various schools ranging from kindergarten to high school and offers continuing education and specialized courses. The town and villages belonging to the Warndt Inter-Municipality have a total of 12 nursery schools, 9 elementary schools, one middle school and one high school (offering both standard and vocational education).
Learning the language of the neighbour / partner is very important: all elementary schools in Creutzwald offer tuition in language, from the 1st or 2nd grade. Some bi-cultural school clusters also introduce German at kindergarten level.
Waste collection and recycling
- See the Warndt Inter-Municipality site for more information
- Calendar for multi-stream waste collection 2013 / 2014
- Magazine Les échos du Warndt
Services offered in Germany
Culture / Tourism in the Greater Region: : www.plurio.net/culture-en-grande-region
Culture & tourism Saarland / Département Moselle : www.saarmoselle.org
Services provided in Saarland : www.tourismus.saarland.de
Saarland Therme in Saarbrücken
The Saarland-Therme : www.moselle-tourisme.com
Golf course : www.creutzwald.fr/sport-minigolf
For advanced golf players :